Theatres in the Borough
Bexley is home to three theatres (Erith Playhouse, The Geoffrey Whitworth and The Edward Alderton) and two leading cultural and creative higher education institutions (Bird and Rose Bruford Colleges).
Residents benefit from close proximity to Dartfords Orchard Theatre, however with Bexley being situated approximately only 30 minutes by train from Trafalgar Square and the heart of London’s West End theatre options are plentiful and varied.
- Erith Playhouse (38-40 High Street, Erith DA8 1QY) (http://www.playhouse.org.uk/)
- The Edward Alderton (Brampton Rd, Bexleyheath, DA7 4EZ) (http://www.edwardalderton.org/)
- Geoffrey Whitworth (Beech Walk, Crayford, Kent DA14 NP) (http://www.thegwt.org.uk/)
- Bird College (Alma Road, Sidcup, Kent DA14 4ED) (http://bird-college.com)
- Rose Bruford College (Lamorbey Park, Burnt Oak Lane, Sidcup, Kent, DA15 9DF) (bruford.ac.uk)
Details of theatre, music and art events can be found on the Councils website here.